IE11 is no longer supported
We do not support Internet Explorer 11 and below. Please use a different web browser.

Great Southern Explorers / 43893

• Organization
  • Regular
  • Exploration
    Exploration
  • Freelancing
    Freelancing

Great Southern Explorers is an Australian group dedicated to having a good time and exploring the vast universe around us, on the side we freelance in operations that bring us fame or infamy. we welcome all who will work with us. Aussies best apply we game late, unless your unemployed then its 24/7

History

GSE members.

I have managed to settle into a NBN zone and have a stable connection, this is good as it will allow the setup of the server as soon as the clients are allowed, so plenty of racing and events to be held as soon as its released.

please note if anyone wishes server time to host events please let me know (mathaneous) in advance as it will take a bit to setup and leave running, (its probably going to be tested a bit before hand as i am not sure what the Clients Server application is going to be like)

remember to head out and have fun citizens

Manifesto

Page Under Construction. Please check back soon!

Charter

All appears to be progressing well on the home front, some who I have daily contact with are aware of my efforts to aquire a solid Fibre Internet connection.

This also is part with the server I have managed to procure for organizational use, the ability to host events for GSE is looking highly favorable, depending on what is going to be available is largely depending on what the devs of star citizen allow in the release of the server tools.

All this is dependant on my move from one house to another within the NBN zones currently available, when all this is done the server will be beta tested running a mine craft server, open world with no access limits for endurance testing, how many simultaneous connections it can handle, so those of you with mine craft will be on the administration list to do as you please.

If you also wish to request a use for the server to assist in any live streams, those of you with my phone know who to call.