Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So there I was, digging through hangar files....

• Cassini

Posted:
    Posted:
    Seems to be a sample from a game design tool that also supports dialog design...

articy draft

filename is : dialog_sample_from_articy.xml so this seem to BE a sample
  • SpeedKatMcNasty

Posted:
    Posted:
    So if our safety stickers come off during a dogfight we cant dock in a port? So much immersion.

I can imagine all the people grumbling as they have to fly back into space and EVA in order to touch up the safety paint and slap some new stickers on. JK

Good find op.
    ge7n.png
  • Dalix

Posted:
    Posted:
    lol :)
  • Stormwind

Posted:
    Posted:
    Yes, that file is just sample conversation data and is not from Star Citizen. We'll be removing it soon.
    Jason Spangler
  • Frostbomb

Posted:
    Posted:
    Nooooooooooooo........
    signature_officer_frostbomb.jpg
  • Tiger-Heart

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Yes, that file is just sample conversation data and is not from Star Citizen. We'll be removing it soon.

Damn too bad, but maybe he is just saying that to throw us all off the hunt!...yeah that's gotta be it! :P

Dwy4PUL.png

• Cpt_Robbart

Posted:
    Posted:
    LOL

I was just going to echo what @Cassini said.

Amazing what Google can give you.

Thanks for clarifying.
    VETCO
  • Data

Posted:
    Posted:
    KXckhpN.jpg
    KMk02RS.png
  • Meretrix

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

[hide]

How would that translate into the game from current US gun laws? I know next to nothing about that so I'm a bit clueless on that point.

Well in the US, we have to register handguns in most states, if not all. A silencer is a modification which has to be registered and is considered a Class 3 Firearm. You can buy them legally, but you pay for it. And big brother knows you have one.
    I know this is a bit off topic, but just to keep the spread of misinformation to a minimum, the vast majority of the US has no registration requirements for handguns (only three states and a handful of cities do). What you say about class 3 NFA devices is true though.

Back on topic, this seems likely to be an accidental leak. I bet somebody is going to get a 'talking to' for this at CIG.
    What do think this is, xkcd?