[USA, Ohio, Northeast Area] Meet and Greet

Draugur

Posted:
Edited: by Draugur
Posted: -
Hello and welcome to the North East Ohio (NEO) meet and greet group! As of this writing we have had one meetup at Mike's Place in Kent. All of us had a great time. We already have another meeting starting to get worked out. It will be at http://meltbarandgrilled.com/ at the Independence location. Maybe the weekend of the 11th or 18th in Jan. Please leave feedback. Maybe around 5pm.

For new people welcome and leave a massage. We expect this group to grow as the game grows. See you in the verse!
Draugur
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

For new people welcome and leave a massage. We expect this group to grow as the game grows. See you in the verse!

tumblr_mu84t9f2gL1rlbcm8o1_500.gif
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Lol, that's good enough that I'll leave the massage bit. It was Early morning when I wrote that. :/
    Draugur
  • nytus

Posted:
    Posted:
    Just for you, Draugur. Enjoy.

22464__safe_rarity_animated_spa_green-is

(it is actually a complete coincidence the gif is ponies. There aren't many animated gifs of massages floating around).
    Avery_RSI_sig2_zpsbspj15r6.png
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Ok, need so input for our next M&G at Melt. Mainly what time and what date. Maybe the 11th? Hope to see a lot of you there!
    Draugur
  • Mongoose

Posted:
    Posted:
    Is it the melt in cleveland? I can do weekdays this time of year any day.
    mongoose241.jpg
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    I was thinking of the one in Independence. Little closer to Akron.
    Draugur
  • Goloith

Posted:
    Posted:
    Damn that's a ways away from Cincinnati.
    Goloith's Streambadge
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    The 11th should work for me. I live down the road and can grab a table a bit early, if I can get a headcount. I don't think they do reservations.
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Magnus-Banestar

Posted:
    Posted:
    Due to previous plans will be unable to make this meet up. However I did get one of my questions answered in Ten for the Chairman today :)
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    @Ephraim well I think due to lack of response we should try again in Feb. Same place at Melt in Independence. I'll throw a date of Feb 8th out there. Anyone is welcome to come. Post here if interested!
    Draugur
  • nytus

Posted:
    Posted:
    Sorry, I am late to sound off. I'd have been there this afternoon, though Feb 8th will cause less guilt for me. Money is too tight to justify going out right now.
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    That works for me! Like I said, I live here so it's not a big deal. I'll see you all next month!
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    Hi Guys,

Feb 8th works for me.
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Awesome Kritkeen! Whats a good time for you guys? Want to do dinner or lunch? They tend to get really busy for dinner.
    Draugur
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Edited: by Kritkeen
    Posted:
    Edited:
    I have to drive 1 hour or slightly longer to that place so both dinner and lunch is fine for me. But if you say that they really get busy for dinner, it might be better to go for lunch to have a good chat as well as food. But I'm game for whatever majority chooses.
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    Just double checking to fix it in my calendar, we are on for Feb. 8th, right?
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    I am, so far! A lot can change in a week, but I've been fighting to keep that day clear.
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    I still plan on going. I was thinking maybe around 2pm, should be less busy around that time.
    Draugur
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

.... I was thinking maybe around 2pm, should be less busy around that time.

Sounds good for me.
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Ok then, if anyone else can make it for this Sat at Melt in Independence we would love to have you. See you guys later this week.
    Draugur
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    I'm going to have to duck out by 3:30PM for a meeting, but I'll be there! A Parmageddon really sounds good right about now.
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    With a last minute change at work, I'll have to be working tomorrow. Sorry guys but I won't be able to make it tomorrow.
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    Today we learned that you definitely have to dedicate an afternoon to getting into Melt. So, we went to the pub down the road. Looking forward to another successful outing next month!
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • nytus

Posted:
    Posted:
    Unfortunately I missed anything that happened today. The meeting time was the exact time I get out of work and there was no way, as others have noticed, that I'd have been able to get into Melt before everyone left. Sorry.
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Yeah it was a nice lunch. We talked about a lot what has been going on around CIG. Like Ephraim said we talked about having another meet and greet sometime later in March. He suggested Luigi's in Akron. If you haven't been there they are known for having the best pizza in our area. I'll post a date and time later on.
    Draugur
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Just putting the word out there that later this month we are meeting at Luigi's in Akron. If you haven't been there before they are known for how good their pizza is. FYI the only take cash, not cards. There is an ATM on site if you have to use it. If anyone wants to throw some dates out there and times. We'll try to accommodate as many people that can make it. Thanks and hope to see you later this month!

Here is the website for Luigi's. http://www.luigisrestaurant.com/
    Draugur
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    I'm free most of the weekends this month. Just let me know the time one week in advance and I'll be there.
  • Draugur

Posted:
    Posted:
    I was thinking maybe the 22nd of March.
    Draugur
  • Kritkeen

Posted:
    Posted:
    Sounds good. If we need to change the date, I'm good for March 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 and 30.
  • Kagey

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Damn that's a ways away from Cincinnati.

Ah, another Cincinnati-an? Greetz!
    Aegis Avenger (LTI) / Anvil Carrack (LTI) / Anvil Hornet F7C-M (LTI) / BIRC Merchantman (LTI) / Drake Dragonfly (LTI) / Drake Herald (LTI) / MISC Hull B (LTI) / MISC Starfarer (LTI) / RSI Aurora LN (LTI) / RSI Constellation Phoenix (LTI)