Project: Ironclad IFB

cahey4

Posted:
Edited: by cahey4
Posted: -
Part 1: Be in the Stars

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Day 1 - First Contact-

Hello, I am an orphan and have been stranded on a remote planet for a very long time, if I were to guess, I would say over 20 years. I must make this brief because I don't know how long the connection will last. This is the first time I have been able to make contact with anything and I am extremely excited! I realized I had regained communication when I switched on the monitor, set the system to the emergency channel and came across a UEE transmission. The transmission was asking me to "Answer The Call" by what looked like to be a high ranked officer of the UEE. I don't know how much longer I will be able to keep this connection going or if I will even be able to recreate it again. I will be sure to keep at it to see what happens. Who knows maybe I will finally be able to get off this planet and rejoin civilization, but I don't want to be getting my hopes up too soon.

~Sin

-CONNECTIION LOST-

CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Day 2 -Up and Running-

Alright! I was able to get this thing working again! That is a relief, establishing connection for the second time in a row means that I should be able to do this on a regular basis. I never lost hope though, ever since I got here I have been able to get static, which I knew meant that there was a signal out there. Soon after I arrived here, I realized that there was no way I was going to get my ship off the ground. So I started to take it apart and find other uses for things. You know, they really shouldn't let children land these things. I was lucky to survive the crash. I have so much to talk about and yet I still don't know how much time I have to stay connected. The more I work on the system and it's satellite the longer I should be able to stay in contact. One of the first things I started doing was expanding the systems dish to try to boost my range. Until next time.

~Sin

-CONNECTION LOST-
It's a dream come true!
Referral code: STAR-WHJX-JSF3 (Any account made with this code starts off with an extra 5,000 UEC)