Something new?

ElGranMamo

Posted:
Edited: by ElGranMamo
Posted: -
I see this week a little slow

- We continue in 2.6
- Patch 2.6.1 still in PTU (a, b, c, d ...)
- Production Schedule Report is still not updated
- We have not received the CR email
- ATV this week a little poor

If anyone has any interesting information interests me, thanks
  • tom5598

Posted:
    Posted:
    Close the thread moderators pls
  • Catchybore

Posted:
    Posted:
    I like pancakes. Not sure if that's the info your looking for
  • Lightneed

Posted:
    Posted:
    ATV was really good, also Chris Robert said on the ATV itself that it will go live in a few days, maybe this weekend or Monday. Hell 3.0 is possibly closer than we all think.
  • neuroelectrogenic

Posted:
    Posted:
    did you see the prospector?

of course you can't have something new every week. sorry but development doesn't work like that. I just love delusional thinking.

html>
  • tom5598

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I just love delusional thinking.

I don't for one xd
    can't stand it to be honest.
  • ElGranMamo

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

of course you can't have something new every week. sorry but development doesn't work like that. I just love delusional thinking.

I saw it, but I find it a bit strange to get information that belongs to the 3.1 patch and not something more than 3.0
    Although the contribution is appreciated
  • Killtek

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I like pancakes. Not sure if that's the info your looking for

Waffles Waffles Waffles!!!!!!
  • Royalkin

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

- We continue in 2.6

Not every moment in life can be filled with excitement. Perhaps a nice movie to pass the time?
    HDN3bkj.gif
  • tom5598

Posted:
    Posted:
    this is kinda interesting imo
    journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0169045
    just imagine you walk into a room and your phone gets charged in your pocket O_O
  • Rorinthas

Posted:
    Posted:
    Let's assume for a moment you are not a troll and break down your [concern]s one at a time.

1.Yes we are 2.6, and we have not been in 2.6 as long as we have been in 2.5.
    2. Yes multiple PTU patches were received this week, I would count that at as something new and good progress.
    3. It is as type this still 7:30 in the morning on Friday in Santa Monica. The team members are probably not at their desks yet, let alone evaluating where they have gotten this week.
    4. Not sure what you mean by this but see #3
    5. Subjective, A lot of people are absolutely gaga over that prospector. If that doesn't appeal to you I get it but it is not more or less information than normal.

Additionally we had a sale this week, so I think it is unfair to call it any slower than your average week.
    In God We Trust, all others pay UEC and surrender their sidearms before coming aboard.
  • Jakster

Posted:
    Edited: by Jakster
    Posted:
    Edited:
    The ATV was informative. I learned that ship armor only protects against handguns but not rifles, that the Prospector can auto-mine, and that the IT guy likes Linux. Good stuff.
  • Hurricane_Moon

Posted:
    Posted:
    OP....load up the shotty....sit back and relax
  • Xious11

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

- We continue in 2.6

ATV was great.

Have you played 2.6.1 in the PTU yet?
    Aerospace Alliance
  • Catrim

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

There is only one god. We call him Death.
  • Starlin

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

[hide]

I saw it, but I find it a bit strange to get information that belongs to the 3.1 patch and not something more than 3.0
    Because its asymmetrical tasking. One aspect of the game features are held back due to a problem, but several others continued unaffected. Since the delay is way longer then expected, they rolled some non-dependent code into the incremental builds. 2.6.1 and 2.6.2 are technically 2.7 because of this inheritance of code meant for builds further on the roadmap.

Everyone knows AI is one of 2 major hold ups for 3.0, and lately the forums have been hot-headed about "repeat information" and what to know things they're already aware of. So the Prospector pre-vis is something we've never seen, and its showing off the integration of several effects system which are in Cap ships, but not implemented on any of the other multicirew ships, and the Prospector interior. They even threw in the limited edition Captain's grade wool blanket as part of the standard setup. :P
    "The ship stats page is always wrong. If for some reason it is right, then it will warp reality until it is wrong again." -Manic
    "An object at rest, cannot be stopped!" - The Evil Midnight Bomber (What Bombs at Midnight!)
  • Manowars

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

[hide]

Patch number means nothing, when its finished and the game can support it they will slip it into a patch, 3.0 was suppose to be out last year that's what their 3.0 - 4.0 plan chart was for, that deadline wasn't met (obviously) so now that we are probably getting close to when they expected to have 3.1 some of the features that were originally planned for 3.1 might be getting finished and could POSSIBLY be slipped into an earlier patch.
    PURGE THE HERETICS, KILL THE PAGANS!
  • humanevil

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Doubt that will happen as the op isn't being positive
    "Who has time to read these days? Spreading FUD is way easier. "
    iN12tB.jpg
  • Liquidpinky

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

ATV was really good, also Chris Robert said on the ATV itself that it will go live in a few days, maybe this weekend or Monday. Hell 3.0 is possibly closer than we all think.

From the UK and ATV was a little latter than usual, not even Thursday for me, but it was pretty decent to make up for it. As a subscriber I would be happy with more of the same please.
    The past couple of ATVs have been more like what I am happy to pay for.

3.0, how about 4.0, say they jump straight into 4.0 as they have separate systems now as seen in ATV and 3.2 becomes 4.2 instead for example.
    One can dream.