stalkers/ private eyes

Jacen_Qekora

Posted:
Edited: by Jacen_Qekora
Posted: -
CR says through cloud computing NPC's will have fully simulated lives.......this game can literally be stalker simulator or you could be a private eye tailing people..... is there anyone who are just gonna fallow NPC's to see what they do?
Undeniable space badass
  • ViKingSmurf

Posted:
    Posted:
    No, I wanna play the game
    3vnRBa0.png
  • TGS

Posted:
    Posted:
    I probably will to some extent. Just to see how fleshed out it is because honestly, it sounds kind of awesome. Though after doing it a few times it'll be like "Cool... the crazy bastards did it!" then go about my business.
  • SerenGraves

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

S8rtqrM.gifTCefyWeQtBGD6m.png
  • Dr_Krueger

Posted:
    Posted:
    I hope devs will record what they have been observing in spectator ^_^
    If I can't out-smart them, I will out-fight them!
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/SCAA
  • Connor_Hudson

Posted:
    Posted:
    But if you're a PI and stalking an NPC to see where they go.... you would still be playing the game. lol
    My odds of navigating through an asteroid field are WAY better then 3720 to 1...Just sayin'
  • Hurricane_Moon

Posted:
    Edited: by Hurricane_Moon
    Posted:
    Edited:
    my word.....OP im the type of guy who plays gta and casualy walks about in vr admiring the sights getting high and having a good time murdering homeless and old people...and other stereotypes....sometimes with my crew.

whats real engrossing is that i will follow the npc like a pro with a newspaper......just to see how well they are programmed....do they really have a life cycle of realistic activities?.....well needless to say after i have followed them down at least the 5th alleyway i will put a bullet in the back of there calf,then back of head.....then douse with petrol and ignite.

walk away whistling knowing i removed another bit of vermin from the streets

star citizen will be no different.....

i also did this in oblivion and skyrim.........you guys never watched someone sleep before sticking the blade in?
    Omega Inimicus :The End of Our Enemies
  • VladDark

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

CR says through cloud computing NPC's will have fully simulated lives.......this game can literally be stalker simulator or you could be a private eye tailing people..... is there anyone who are just gonna fallow NPC's to see what they do?

If she's hot enough I will...
  • KeithStorm

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

You know if your in the game doing something you are playing it. Some people just don't understand a sandbox.
  • Manowars

Posted:
    Posted:
    Ill stalk a few cargo ships....up until they leave safe space of course, then the plan changes...
    PURGE THE HERETICS, KILL THE PAGANS!
  • thingamajig

Posted:
    Posted:
    I did this in GTA 5 cause NPC's had lives they went about on there as well. It's amusing for a small amount of time but the novelty wears off.
    photo FracGamingRSIBanner.png
  • 0bscure

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

[hide]

You know if your in the game doing something you are playing it. Some people just don't understand a sandbox.
    Well, there's a certain line you have to cross to be considered to be playing with it...

...3 shake rule, kinda thing.
    32391793291_989a87c56b_o.png
  • Ghost1800

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

is there anyone who are just gonna fallow NPC's to see what they do?

If there's money in it, sure. Just hope they give you the tools to work with. Technology 900 years in the future should allow for sunglasses with optical zoom (probably not much, but hey 2-4X is good enough for a lot of things) and parabolic microphone. Heck, I'd be fine using technology on par with today, just bug an apartment or office and sit back somewhere out of sight. Hmmmm, wonder if at some point they'd let you stream in game video feeds to other players to coordinate troop movement... would require a coordination center guy for larger groups, but would provide some awesome types of gameplay.
  • Lychinus

Posted:
    Edited: by Lychinus
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Would be interesting if the devs implemented a tts system that allowed you to listen in on people in proximity regardless of the channel they were using.

Just hang out and while they type in general or Corp, have a listen to the tts of their convo
  • Artess

Posted:
    Posted:
    Im so following all the cute and hot looking npc's and using tools to spy on them showering and using the bathroom.

Ok not really.
    "He who takes offence when no offence is intended is a fool. He who takes offence when offence is intended, is still a fool."
  • Robert22

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Maybe, but I also want the private eye jobs.