Star Map v1.10 with Flight Planner - MVP! w00t!

Zuur

Posted:
Edited: by Zuur
Posted: -
This is the most recent version of the Star Map. Please see below for previous versions and discussion:

View the interactive Star Map here!

MobiGlasStarMapBlack.png
And the White version:
MobiGlasStarMapWhite.png
Download Map File:
Black:    icon-pdf.png PDF   icon-png.png PNG
White:   icon-pdf.png PDF   icon-png.png PNG

Change Log:

Version 1.10:

1) Added first version of the Flight Planner! - (see the section under the Legend), it's only just enough functionality to be useful, so still missing loads of features, but it gives you a good feel for the scale of the universe when looking at travel times, etc. See a post I'm about to make near the top of page 15 for information on the Flight Planner.
2) Made the panel on the left wider and increased the size of the Legend text
3) Added some HD Wallpaper that you can download from the Options panel, along with new versions of the map in png & pdf format (pdf is now a lot higher quality).
4) The Legend now changes to include crime status colors when you turn the crime status overlay on.
5) Minor tweaks to the map.

Version 1.9:

1) Added "overlays" to the map - check out the Options tab: you can now select from 5 different backgrounds, turn the grid and the territory overlay on and off, as well as a new Crime Status overlay. More to come in future - suggestions welcome!
2) Removed the Star Citizen logo from the top of the Legend to people with vertically challenged screens don't have to scroll :-)

Version 1.8:

1) Moved to new web site with the aim of providing a host of tools to help while playing Star Citizen, then put a copy back here again after a fiasco on the forums.
2) Added alphabetical Systems list on the left which lets you click on a system to center it on the map (majorly useful for finding systems now there are so many!)

Version 1.7:

1) Added all the "Black Market" commodities to the interactive map.
2) Made the interactive map show grey commodity icons when you hover over the commodity names.
3) Added some system colors as found in a live stream video (see this post), and changed territory boarders to match.
4) Removed previous tentative system location #39 and added a new system location #41 as confirmed in the Wingman's Hanger 33 video.
5) Marked some systems as "Undiscovered", as these are marked with clear pins on the CIG pin-board rather than white pins (which are for unowned systems).
6) Moved KRELL and EEALUS, as it appears the Xi'An Empire is expanding northwards and I needed to make room (we only know KRELL is on "the other side of the Xi'An Empire", so its position is only symbolic at the moment).
7) Added a bit of the name I could make out for the nebula at the top of the map - Unfortunately couldn't make out the first letter, and the last letter is dubious at best... on the up-side I could make out the whole word "Nebula"! ;-)

Version 1.6:

No base map changes in this version; all changes were improvements to the interactive map site. If you download the static map files you'll still get the 1.5 version.
1) Added an accordion to the panel on the left of the screen where the Legend is so that other features can be added there in future.
2) Added a scroll bar to the Legend so people suffering from SMS (short monitor syndrome) can see what's at the bottom - also helps with viewing it on tablets.
3) Added a "Commodities" tab on the left, which allows you to select the various trading commodities we know about in the game and see which systems they are primary exports and imports of(!). You can select up to five commodities at once and each is shown with different color icons. Check out 'Electronics' and 'Labor' - STANTON and RHETOR are only 3 jumps apart through UEE space and are both low-crime systems; seems like a good milk run for newbies! (Question: how many "Labor's" are there in a ton?). I've combined some of the commodities together where they seemed to be obviously the same thing, eg: "Labor" & "Manpower" I suspect are the same, and "Luxury", "Luxury Goods" & "Luxury Items"...
4) Added an "Options" tab, moved the map downloads to it and added the ability to use the black or the white map.
5) Added and updated a whole bunch of pictures in the tool-tips thanks to @Viking! He's compiled a list of images for systems that were missing them, and also included pics for a couple of systems that haven't been unlocked yet (so I haven't got pop-ups for them) - I'll start adding any pop-up information I can find for systems that haven't been unlocked soon and will use these images when I do. Please let me know if you find information pertaining to a system that hasn't been unlocked yet!

Version 1.5:

1) Added all new systems locations that could be seen in screenshots like this, taken from this video. Notes can be found in this post. This included 19 new system locations (3 of them tentative), and confirmed 2 previous tentative locations.
2) Made a white-background version of the map after a number of requests for people wanting to print it out.
3) Added in 2 new possible jump lines from ORION after feedback from Justin Case relating to published material.
4) Updated the red strategic value name to be "Restricted" after feedback from Justin Case relating to published material.
5) Moved HELIOS to the only vacant system location close by to ORION as seen in the screenshots mentioned above.
6) Added a new possible jump line to TERRA based on a reference confirming this in Galactic Guide: Terra
7) Moved FORA's possible jump line into Banu space to connect to the only system location fitting the description.
8) Updated territory borders based on new systems found.
9) Changed the known jump line from # 18 to connect to # 22 instead of VUL TURE, after comparing the video above with "the gummy-snake pic".
10) Added a couple more guesses at names to the UEE Strategic Values.
11) Added a jump line from TYROL to ODIN as can be seen in the Star Map Demo video in the 3D view.
12) Fixed a problem with the system tool-tip information disappearing when it wasn't supposed to.

Change Log continues in next post...
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Change Log continued...

Version 1.4:

1) Added all new systems locations that could be seen in this image, with notes about which marks were determined to be system pins and which were decided were shadows and other marks as can be found in this post. This included 12 new system locations (two of them tentative) and 3 new jump-lines.
    2) Named all unknown systems with numbers to make referencing easier.
    3) Added "Jump Lines" to the legend to explain the different colors used. Yellow lines are used to display jump lines seen in the background of the photo above but which weren't present in the Map Demo video - these are possibly jump points we can discover after the game goes live.
    4) Extended the "Perry Line" down the full length of the Xi'An Empire border with the UEE. We know that 8 systems sit along the Perry Line, and the Perry Line has only been placed between these systems in the past, but we also know that RIHLAH is "the first system past the Perry Line" and GEDDON is "two jumps behind the Perry Line", so the Perry line obviously extends further than these 8 planets. We know the Perry line was instrumental in ending the war with the Xi'An, and it makes sense that the two sides would agree on a complete border between their two territories rather than resolving part of the war and keeping on fighting elsewhere, so it makes sense that this line extends for the whole border (subject to any new information of course).
    5) HADRIAN was placed on one of the known planet locations; it's unlock write-up makes it sound clearly as though it has one entrance from UEE Space and one entrance to Xi'An Space, and there was only one system location on the map that matched this description which wasn't already spoken for. As this is right on the new extended Perry Line and the system is apparently "UEE/Xi'An Joint Occupation", it seemed obvious that the Perry Line should pass through this system and that the UEE and Xi'An territories should overlap at this point.
    6) RIHLAH was placed on one of the known system locations; given its description as being "the first system past the Perry Line" there were only two possible remaining locations, and being the "major staging area for Xi'An military forces" it made sense for it to be in the centre of the war against the UEE rather than the other possibly location which doesn't even have a jump point connecting to the rest of the Xi'An Empire, (at #6).
    7) Given that the photo mentioned in 1) shows there's clearly no other Banu systems to the North of the Xi'An Empire, GEDDON had to move. We know it is "two jumps behind the Perry Line", and given the new extended Perry Line location there is a known system location matching just that description.
    8) Interactive Map was updated to have a black background (better suited to the map), and larger writing in the hover tool-tips to make then more legible (hopefully this addresses any issues adambomb? ;-)
    9) PDF and PNG resolution increased to 2000x1500 to accommodate the growing map (note that the interactive map is more than double this resolution).

Version 1.3:

1) Moved TAL to the position suggested by Nagidal, as an extremely short name can be seen there in the Map Demo video and the location matches what little reference we currently have to it in the literature. (still marked with a "?" as it's obviously uncertain).
    2) Moved VIRTUS and the eastern end of the Perry Line back to their original location now that TAL's not in the way to confuse matters.
    3) Added suspected jump links to GEDDON and OPHOS showing GEDDON "two jumps behind the Perry Line" and OPHOS "four jumps from Bacchus" as in the literature.
    4) Made some minor changes to the system icons to make them more legible.
    5) Added territories to the map to clearly show which area of space is owned by which empire.
    6) Moved the legend over to the left edge of the map to suite the interactive map better.
    7) Put together the interactive map! - now with proper zoom, panning, and full-screen functionality, and the full formatted unlock information in the tool-tips for systems that have been unlocked. I plan to add as much tool-tip information to non-unlocked systems as possible as well.

Version 1.2:

1) Updated HADUR from newly unlocked system information.
    2) Changed system previously marked as "GEDDON?" to "GLIESE?" based on feedback. Clearly the 2nd & 3rd letter from the video are not "ED", and "GLIESE" is the current best-guess.
    3) GEDDON has been moved back into unknown space behind the Perry Line as the literature states it's 2 jumps behind the Perry Line.
    4) ODIN & OSIRIS moved; the literature states that ODIN is linked to BAKER, OSIRIS and HELIOS, making the previous "north of Baker" position the only one that matched. This meant that Osiris & Helios would have to be Xi'An systems, but from the newly unlocked Osiris literature we can tell it's clearly UEE (probably "Sub-UEE"). My best guess is that ODIN is south of BAKER, OSIRIS is the Sub-UEE system to the North-East, and HELIOS was not shown in the Map Demo.
    5) Moved HELIOS to the empty space to the South-East of ODIN, matching it's connection with the literature. This connection is shown as a dotted line as it's still uncertain.
    6) Added the OPHOS system mentioned by Kamikaze24. Literature states it's 4 jumps from BACCHUS.
    7) Named the KIEL system as mentioned by Nagidal. This can be seen (although not well) in the video and matches up with the name of a system not previously placed.
    8) Added a grey border around KRELL's black rings to make its UEE Strategic Value more obvious.
    9) Added a System Legend to show what all the pretty colors in the system icons mean.
    10) Added an unconfirmed jump link heading from FORA into Banu space after NinjaOx pointed out that the literature states this is the easiest place to cross into Banu space undetected.
    11) Removed the Strategic Value names "High -> None", as this would appear to be incorrect. Best guess is that each specific color relates to a particular value type rather than a value on a scale.
    12) Added some pretty stars in the background to give the map some "depth". I wanted to put a picture of the milky way galaxy in the background and have it line up with the system placements, but after looking at the scale (given distance to VEGA and CENTAURI from Earth) it's obvious that the current Star Citizen map would take up less than 1 pixel in a 2 Megapixel image of the Milky Way galaxy, so trying to get scale correct is useless (and I didn't want to give an incorrect impression of scale). Also note that the distance from Earth to VEGA is 25 light years, and Earth to CENTAURI is 4.4 light years, but in the Map Demo (even in 3D) VEGA is a lot closer to Earth than CENTAURI, so the developers are obviously not trying to be accurate with our actual galaxy. I've just added a relatively random picture of stars in instead, and like the result. Thoughts?

Version 1.1:

1) Changed system icons to show system color from Map Demo video, ownership color, UEE Strategic Value, and Crime status.
    2) Changed spelling from "BREMEM?" to "BREMEN?" to match consensus on spelling of blurry name from Map Demo video.
    3) Added RIHLAH from newly unlocked system information
    4) Started on list of all references to map information in second post of this thread.

• Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Galactic Map 1.0.png
    This is my first galactic map / star map based on all the information I've been able to find about the system placements. I believe the system locations and linkages are all 100% accurate as of today. I've been primarily concerned with getting it perfect/accurate so far and will add more information and "pretty it up" over time.

The system names ending in a "?" are guessed based on the information provided in the literature, with the exception of "BREMEM", which is just something I could read that well from the video. System names starting in two ??'s, like "?? TRISE" are general areas where those systems must exist based on the documentation so far. I haven't placed any dots for system locations that weren't in the video. The Perry Line's location is guessed based on information in the literature.

I'll keep this updated as we go, and am keen to add information to it (such as re-fuelling locations and system imports/exports) that people want to see. Please give feedback on how you think it could be improved or point out any inaccuracies.

I'm happy for people to blatantly copy the system locations and connections from here if they want to create their own map from them; (please add to this thread) I put in about a day's work getting it all perfect from the video footage (frame by frame at 1080p), and I'd be more than happy to see what map styles and information other people come up with rather than them needing to go through that to begin with.

System Information Referenced:

Bacchus (Odin)
    Baker
    Banshee
    Branaugh
    Bremen
    Caliban
    Castra
    Centauri
    Cathcart (Spider) (Bounty Hunter Guild) (Cassandra's Tears #7) (Cassandra's Tears #8)
    Charon (Tyrol)
    Chronos (Synthworld) (Lost Gen #3)
    Corel
    Croshaw (UEE Queries) (Cassandra's Tears #10)
    Davien
    Eealus
    Ellis (Death of a Planet)
    Elysium
    Ferron
    Fora
    Garron
    Geddon
    Goss
    Gurzil
    Hades
    Hadrian
    Hadur
    Helios
    Horus
    Idris
    Indra
    Kallis
    Kellog
    * Kiel (Cold War) (Economy)
    Kilian
    Krell
    Leir
    Magnus (Clean Shot)
    Min
    Nemo
    Nexus
    Nul
    Oberon
    Odin
    * Ophos [4 jumps from Bacchus] (Human Perspective #3)
    Orion (Jump Point)
    Osiris
    Oso
    Oya
    Pallas
    Pelles
    Pyro
    Rhetor
    Rihlah
    Sol (Earth)
    Stanton (Stanton-Landing)
    Tal
    Taranis
    Terra (Evolving Terra)
    Tiber
    Tohil
    Trise
    Tyrol
    Vanguard
    Vega
    Vendetta
    Virgil
    Virtus
    Vul Ture
    Yulin

Star Map Demo
  • Farris

Posted:
    Posted:
    Well put together and effort put into it!

However: The color codes should relate to "UEE Strategic Value" and not what kind of System Governance there is.

Sadly there is no solid info out on -exactly- what the Strategic Value Color codes mean.
    10g1.png

• BFalcon

Posted:
    Posted:
    Are you sure about Geddon? It seems strange to have a Banu system so far away on its own...
    SoR Logo
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Hi guys - feedback already! - thanks :-)

Farris & BFalcon, your points are kind of connected; first of all I thought the colors were the "UEE Strategic Value" too - they mention colors like Purple & Blue for this in the write-up's, and there's Purple & Blue dots in the Star Map demo video... but if you compare the systems in the video and their colors, they don't match up with the UEE Strategic Value colors at all. The colors of the dots definitely relate to the race that owns the system, with purple dots for "such-and-such sub-committee" or the like, and white dots not being "owned" by anyone.

Geddon being way up there away from Banu territory seemed pretty strange to me too, but:
    * It's definitely a yellow dot in the video (the color of the other Banu systems)
    * The name appears to be something like "Geddon" in the video, although it's hard to read
    * Geddon is apparently "two jumps behind the Perry Line" (forgot where that reference came from, but I read it yesterday)
    * Tohil and Oya are definitely placed correctly (clearly visible in the video), and are on one side of the Perry Line according to the literature, so just based on the literature all 3 of those planets have to be close together.
  • Victor

Posted:
    Posted:
    Kind of an unfortunate name, don't you think? Maybe its just because I'm British. but 'Stella' is a horrible European lager otherwise known as 'Wife Beating Juice' xD

• X01

Posted:
    Posted:
    The map did not come through for me. Maybe add a link?

Aside: Maybe the colors in the map video could be tied to the insurability rating? I had thought that they were the UEE strategic value until I read this thread.
    Visit The Convoy
  • X01

Posted:
    Posted:
    Ok, map is now working. Thanks!
    Visit The Convoy
  • Kamikaze24

Posted:
    Posted:
    Love the map Zuur. Keep up the good work.
    xU3fnpI.gif
    LN "Ari-Anna" / 325a "Kamikaze" / 350r "Tortoise"
  • Lofty

Posted:
    Posted:
    Top Northwest (though I do believe you have rotated this a bit) "Bremem" should be "Bremen"
    h01SIG.png
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Kind of an unfortunate name, don't you think? Maybe its just because I'm British. but 'Stella' is a horrible European lager otherwise known as 'Wife Beating Juice' xD

Doh! - I sat here staring at it for a full minute before I realised I'd missed the "r" off the end of "Stellar" (It was supposed to be a reference to stars rather than bad beer or domestic violence ;-) - everything updated now (although old images might still be cached in your browser). Where's that really embarrassed looking emoticon when you need it...?
    [hide]

Top Northwest (though I do believe you have rotated this a bit) "Bremem" should be "Bremen"

"Bremen" certainly sounds better so I'll change it to a tentative "Bremen?" based on that alone, but do you have a reference for this name other than just trying to make it out from the video?

It's possible that the map rotation's off by 10 degrees as it was a bit hard to pick from the video as well - any thoughts?
  • SpaceElmo

Posted:
    Posted:
    This is a great post Zuur, well done for all the hard work. Its very interesting to see that the run from Earth to Terra is a long one and goes through pirate territory, no wonder there is such a split. I count about 70 systems out of 115. How many more do you think they will release?
    "All reality is a game. Physics at its most fundamental, results directly from the interaction of certain fairly simple rules, and chance; the same description may be applied to the best and most elegant games"
    -Iain M Banks - Player of Games-
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    [hide]

I count about 70 systems out of 115. How many more do you think they will release?

There's 73 "dots" there, 12 of which don't have names, but CIG has mentioned about a dozen names I haven't assigned yet. They're promising 5 more systems revealed before $13 million, but those could be ones I've got named on the map but they haven't "announced" yet, (all the ones they revealed in the last few days are ones I already had on the map).

I guess the question boils down to: "will they add any more dots, or is it just a matter of confirming the names of these ones?".

Trise is said to be "deep in Banu territory", and as yet we don't have a dot that fits that description - but then again maybe the UEE know of this system through word of mouth but haven't officially visited it yet so it's not charted on the UEE star map? Krell would definitely be in that boat, as we know it exists but I'm sure it won't be on the map at launch. So it is possible that this will be the complete map on launch day.

We've been promised 115 systems at launch (that's right isn't it?), but we've also been promised that explorers will be able to find new systems, so I'm sure that not all of these 115 will be on the map on day-1, (although I'd be surprised if they didn't add at least a couple more to the map in the next 18 months). I do like the idea of having a large number of pre-built systems that we can find as we explore the game, and while we're finding those ones the content developers can be adding more for us to find.

Note that there's also a Nebula in the north-west of the map between Bremen and Branaugh. It's named in the video but I can't even vaguely make out the name - not sure if this counts as one of the 115 or not, or even if we can specifically go there - maybe if you break from your jump between these two systems you'll find yourself flying deep in blue clouds of gas?
  • Kamikaze24

Posted:
    Posted:
    I would hope they would leave two or three systems off them map from launch for explorers to immediately explore. I can't find anything on 115 systems on launch, I thought it was only 100. Can someone provide a link or the info on the other 15 please.
    xU3fnpI.gif
  • iMik

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I would hope they would leave two or three systems off them map from launch for explorers to immediately explore. I can't find anything on 115 systems on launch, I thought it was only 100. Can someone provide a link or the info on the other 15 please.

I think this information come from one interview with Behavior Interactive.
    Found it - http://translate.google.hr/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.jeuxonline.info/actualite/40263/entretien-jeuxonline-miguel-caron-responsable-star-citizen-behaviour-interactive

Nemo volat solus!
    html>
  • Kamikaze24

Posted:
    Edited: by Kamikaze24
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Thanks Grayson. 115 is a lot. I hope they are able to create a good balance of how many systems are controlled by the different races.
    I think a good balance would be something like...
    Vandull infected systems - 8
    Banu Protectorate - 10
    Xi'An - 12
    Krell - 1
    Lawless/None - 16
    UEE protectorate - 65
    Undiscovered upon launch - 3

One question is how much will the additional 42 systems not shown on the demo get placed around the edges of the map and how many planets get added in the middle of the 73 systems shown in the demo. I hope we get to see more of the map sooner than latter even if its still in development. I am also curious to see what the systems are like that the backers who paid $5000 to get to help name and create are like.
    xU3fnpI.gif
  • Bacchus

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I am also curious to see what the systems are like that the backers who paid $5000 to get to help name and create are like.

I don't think CIG sold anyone this concept. The price tag was just too great.

photo CV3_zpsafe66e00.png
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

One question is how much will the additional 42 systems not shown on the demo get placed around the edges of the map and how many planets get added in the middle of the 73 systems shown in the demo.

I wouldn't expect any more to be placed inside the current area - just expanding outward from what we've got...
    [hide]

[hide]

I am also curious to see what the systems are like that the backers who paid $5000 to get to help name and create are like.

lol - as with everything else, these sold out pretty much straight away. If you go to the Shop and look at the Add-Ons page there is "Name a newly discovered Star System, $5000 USD, - zero remaining"

I was watching kind of closely during the new site launch - came back from getting some lunch and hit [Refresh] - there was the limited sale Idris ship in the Comm-Link "19 minutes ago" when I saw it - they were all sold out by then... (that's hundreds of ships at $1250 each from memory)
  • Black_Bulldog

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I went and looked this up on kickstarter, it seems there was 1 person who did.

• Daedala

Posted:
    Posted:
    I like that Sol is in the west and Terra in the east on this map. These are the Rome and Constantinople of the UEE.

(Oh dear, that has some rather disturbing implications for Earth...)
  • adambomb

Posted:
    Posted:
    great work ,, keep it up. thanks
    "EMPEROR NAPOLEON BONAPARTE XXIV"....QUOTE ...."Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake" .......Still need corvette (got frigate now), destroyer, escort carrier, and battle cruiser.... Got the rest.
  • CoalRoller

Posted:
    Posted:
    The UEE has already been likened to Rome in its decline, the year is interesting as well...2943. 1000 years later than the middle of WW2.
    JohnBradley
  • Bacchus

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

[hide]

I went and looked this up on kickstarter, it seems there was 1 person who did.

Are you sure you aren't looking at the Space Marshal package? That was a $5 grand package, but it had nothing to do with designing a solar system.

photo CV3_zpsafe66e00.png
  • Nomad-Soul

Posted:
    Posted:
    wow thanks zuur!
  • KitBash

Posted:
    Posted:
    goodspeed:
    [hide]

I like that Sol is in the west and Terra in the east on this map. These are the Rome and Constantinople of the UEE.

(Oh dear, that has some rather disturbing implications for Earth...)

That's intentional, too. Sol is the military center of the UEE and technical capital. Terra is the trade and economic heart of the UEE, and has recently begun to make noises about independence.

Meanwhile, the Vanduul (Vandals) are swooping in from the northwest to sack Earth.

It's lifted straight from the history books.
  • Coal_Morgan

Posted:
    Posted:
    That is a wonderful map, I've book marked it so I can look at it longingly.
  • Zuur

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Galactic Map 1.1.png

Here's an update; I've been working on trying to show all the standard system information on the map without making it too messy in the process.

For each system there are potentially 4 things shown:
    1) The color of the left side of the circle indicates the color shown in the map demo video. For the systems I've shown which aren't shown in the video the left hemisphere will be black.
    2) The color of the right side of the circle indicates the ownership listed in the system-unlock updates. If the system hasn't been unlocked yet the right hemisphere will be black.
    3) The ring around the system indicates the UEE Strategic Value. If the system hasn't been unlocked yet it won't have a ring.
    4) The "moon" in the lower left of each system indicates the Crime Status (black being bad, white being good). If the system hasn't been unlocked yet (or if the crime status wasn't listed) it won't have a moon.

I would have liked to add something about Imports & Exports, but I can't see any way to show this easily seeing as there are so many options... I'm working on it.

The unlocked systems over the last few days have just confirmed things I already had, so there's nothing new in that line. I've started compiling a list of links to all the relevant data in the second post of this thread. Please let me know if you have any good links to more info!
  • Nicodemus_MM

Posted:
    Edited: by Nicodemus_MM
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Excellent work! Thank you for your time and effort. I've been piecing together the relevant data as well, though I've not been able to watch the vids yet.

I'm left wondering if the strategic value colors mean something other than Red==High to Grey==None.

Orion is Red, yet it's abandoned.
    Osiris and Trise are Orange, yet Osiris' only strategic value is Refueling at the outer planet and Trise is home to a Banu religious site. Neither is in a locale of importance as they're at the ass-end of known space.
    Hadrian is White while sharing ownership between UEE and Xi'An as well as being the primary transition point between Xi'An and UEE space. That's a little more important than next to none.

I dunno... thoughts?
  • Sunshine

Posted:
    Posted:
    Zuur, thanks! I love it, that map is great.

The strategic value gradient is interesting, I agree it does make you wonder how they are classifying. No clue here.
  • Aleenik

Civilian

Posted:

Civilian

Posted:
    The map looks amazing! Thanks.:)