The Shadow Legion

Masa1

Posted:
Edited: by Masa1
Posted: -

Qed7tci.jpg

0.jpg

The Shadow Legion is a dark brotherhood that resides in the overwhelming darkness of space.
We're always there, always watching, always ready to strike without a moments notice.

When the universe was but a babe
And the stars were bright and new
The Shadows gathered in the dark
And the darkness grew and grew

When life began its new born reign
And the stars were burning still
The Shadows laughed in the black
Knowing they could break their will

When man began to leave their world
And the stars began to dim
The Shadows followed all of them
Whispering softly, “Let us in.”

Organisation

The Shadow Legion is an outlaw group, comprised of pirates, smugglers, bounty hunters and mercenaries.
The brotherhood consists of many different roles and ranks. Current ranks are as follows (most important first):

High Command (HC)

Founder (FNDR)

Masa

Admiral (ADM)

Exar

Commodore (CDRE)

RoguePope

Commander (CMDR)

Slasher

Line Officers

Lieutenant Commanders

Lieutenants

NCO's & Sr Enlisted

Sergeant

Sr Corporal

Sr Legionnaire

The Legion

Legionnaire

Recruit

Although The Shadow Legion has a hierarchical system in place, you are not forced to do anything you do not want to.
Once part of the Brotherhood, you are free to do as you please,
knowing that you have the support of The Shadow Legion and that many members will defend and assist you in any tasks you wish to undertake.
That being said, contracts will become available for those willing to undertake them.
The ranks are primarily for people to see that you have proved yourself and have earned the right to a new rank.
The High Command (Admiral, Commanders and Senior Officers) are the only people that have escalated privileges to everyone else.
This is purely to maintain a working system and organise the people that want to be organised (those that take our contracts for example).
The Shadow Legion does not impose minimum play limits. You are not required to play for X amount of hours on Y amount of days to keep your place in the Brotherhood, we value and respect that everyone's got a life outside gaming as well.
On the other hand, more active and involved members are recognised for promotions quicker and benefit from the systems within The Shadow Legion.
Also there are Options available for players who wish to participate in a more hardcore fashion, as well as an E-sports team.

Fleet

F792Oxu.jpg

Friends and Foes

The Shadow Legion is open to forming relations with other organisations it deems worthy.

Guilds/groups currently deemed as friendly:
Vikings
Bloodpact
Piracy Unification Movement

Guilds currently deemed as enemies:
None

If you would like to make a proposition, get in touch.

Goals

The Shadow Legion intends to carve and mould the deep shadow that is space itself.
We will be taking, defending and controlling our own sections of space.
We will protect these sections from attacks and torment anyone who dares to enter our space.
Our ultimate goal is to have shared space with the Vanduul, our inner darkness being a common trait that they find intriguing and dangerous.
Providing us with a safe haven within their borders and free reign on any and all ships that fly just a bit too close offers us the perfect cover for our operations and mischief.

The Shadow Legion will build a vast empire among the stars, as we plan to control and ransack many shipping lanes,
planets, lone pilots and even large organizations that think they’ve got what it takes to fight an enemy they can’t even see.

To all the White Knight organizations out there, come and have a go if you think you’re hard enough.

Join Us

Requirements

• Must have at least 1 ship. We are no longer accepting anyone unless they have a package with a ship.

Apply on our website!

Ut legionem!

Qed7tci
  • Zendo

Posted:
    Posted:
    I am appalled* that you would attempt to start a shadowy organized group of criminals!

I would never** apply to such a group!

I am always*** on the correct side of the law and will be forced to oppose**** your organization!

*excited

**likely

***not usually

****consider joining

• Scorpio_Shirica

Posted:
    Posted:
    Madember, Mablung... that you?
    Scorpio_Shirica_Signature.png
  • BadMuthaFrakker

Posted:
    Posted:
    Count me in.
    Bad_Mutha_Frakker_Signature.jpg
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    What a shame* that you oppose** us.

The Shadow Legion will destroy*** you!

*pleasure

**consider joining

***welcome
    Qed7tci
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Count me in.

Any way I can contact you? PM's are down currently.
    [hide]

Madember, Mablung... that you?

Ummmmmmmm.....

Qed7tci
  • Scorpio_Shirica

Posted:
    Posted:
    Floxxxxxxxx.
    Scorpio_Shirica_Signature.png
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Floxxxxxxxx.

No idea mate, sorry.
    Qed7tci
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    If you're interested in joining, please leave some kind of contact method in your reply so I can get in touch with you :)
    Qed7tci
  • Draffus

Posted:
    Posted:
    Oh! We have matching red eyes, this must be meant to be!

Alias: Draffus [dray - fuss] Codename: Solid Blood

A bit about you:
    I appreciate fast cars, fast spaceships, fast women and outrunning the law with them.
    Skilled courier *cough*smuggler*cough*, and one-on-one dog fighter extraordinaire.

Timezone: Pacific UTC−8:00

Contact methods: djcallan@live.com
  • BadMuthaFrakker

Posted:
    Posted:
    Masa, email me : antisocialman (at) gmail
    I'm ready for a little chaos.

Bad_Mutha_Frakker_Signature.jpg
  • MrVoltaire

Posted:
    Posted:
    Pretty interested.

Alias: Voltaire, Poet, Jeremiah

A bit about you: I'm a writer for the most part. Most of it revolves around sci fi, with my fanourite being based on Smugglers and Bounty Hunters... so you pretty much know what I'll be mainly doing here...

Timezone: EST

Contact methods:
    -ThatOneGuyAtThePalce@yahoo.com
    -AIM: SexDrugsHugs
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Contact methods:
    -ThatOneGuyAtThePalce@yahoo.com
    -AIM: SexDrugsHugs

Is it supposed to be "ThatOneGuyAtThePalce@yahoo.com" or is that a typo and its supposed to be "place"?
    Qed7tci
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    I've sent you all an email guys.
    Qed7tci
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Edited: by Masa1
    Posted:
    Edited:
    We have come to an agreement with The Vikings to form a mutually beneficial treaty.

If any other organisations would like to make a proposition, get in touch.
    Qed7tci
  • rattpunk

Posted:
    Edited: by rattpunk
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Sup guys. Good to see some more shady characters out in the black. We've got a little haven for the space scum over at the Exchange. Stop by the Parley section and Diplomatic channel to meet some of the crew and the various groups. It's always goods to know somebody who knows somebody.

TE.LC

• Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    Will take a look Rattpunk!
    Qed7tci
  • Micronian

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

I am appalled* that you would attempt to start a shadowy organized group of criminals!

I would never** apply to such a group!

I am always*** on the correct side of the law and will be forced to oppose**** your organization!

*excited

**likely

***not usually

****consider joining

Totally made me LOL ...guy in the next office was like "WTF so funny " .... he wouldn't get it

aZa4Zrp.png
  • Deborah-Athena

Posted:
    Posted:
    Bounty Hunters in your clan, how does that work?
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Bounty Hunters in your clan, how does that work?

Bounty hunters aka hitmen
    [hide]

Totally made me LOL ...guy in the next office was like "WTF so funny " .... he wouldn't get it

haha! when I first read it I thought he was being serious and aggressive and then when I got the asterisks I was like "ohhhh" haha

Qed7tci
  • Deborah-Athena

Posted:
    Edited: by Deborah-Athena
    Posted:
    Edited:
    I just applied to the exchange and currently awaiting word but they don't mind members joining more than one clan how do you feel about adding me to your fold, I'm in the UK I'm 41. I'm more the pirate and explorer type but will be running traders in the background
    I own the following ships
    Aurora lx
    Freelancer
    Cutlass
    Constellation
    Retaliator
    and will be picking up a caterpillar this weekend before the sale ends
    All my ships are available freely for clan raids and can also be rented from me by clan mates for a percentage of any haul they get
    My role as i have said is more pirate and explorer but i have a little bit of of fire power and a holier than thou personality so enforcer might be a good fit, let me know if i fit with your plans for your Clan or just ignore me if i don't
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    We'd be happy to accept you into our ranks! Do you have Steam or Skype?
    Qed7tci
  • Deborah-Athena

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

We'd be happy to accept you into our ranks! Do you have Steam or Skype?

Steam same nick (tastetest)
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    Added
    Qed7tci
  • Deborah-Athena

Posted:
    Posted:
    Got it, feel free to add my ships to your fleet list they are virtually your anyway
  • Zendo

Posted:
    Posted:
    contact info: zendogaming@gmail.com

not planning to commit to anything just yet... but if you've got a newsletter or something where you'll send out updates about the shadow legion as we get closer to release then sign me up
  • rattpunk

Posted:
    Posted:
    tastetest - replied

As a side note, and not to thread-jack or promote in your recruitment thread... but the Exchange isn't exactly a guild so anyone is welcome inside you just won't know the details unless you start getting involved with the core of the crew.

As well. We have private group sub-forums for individual clans, so if you fine folks would like your own secure forum just PM James our admin (or myself) and we would be more than happy to set you up.

TE.LC

• Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    Thanks a lot Rattpunk! A private forum would be perfect, I'll get in touch
    Qed7tci
  • rattpunk

Posted:
    Posted:
    Still haven't figured out how to PM on the new site, so just posting here.

Looks like James set all of you up with access.

TE.LC

• Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    Any chance we can get out own private little section? Something that I can control who has access to it?
    Qed7tci
  • Masa1

Posted:
    Posted:
    My mistake, looks like something is already there
    Qed7tci