Imperium Fleet Recruitment (America/Asia/Europe)

Gallitin

Posted:
Edited:
Posted: -
btpAYyA.jpg
In the next 2 years while the game is nearing completion we would like to build one of the largest groups in the game. With a group this large we could accomplish much in the initial stages of release and carve out a place in space just for us.

What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for inspired players to make up all the professions that Star Citizen will offer. As the game draws closer we will nail down the officer positions if you show motivation and knowledge in your area of choice. If you want to do it we have positions for you!

What We Offer:
1. Mutual respect to everyone, member or ally. We will work together with our friends and allies to create an enjoyable experience in the Star Citizen Universe.
2. Community Impact.
3. Space Superiority. Through our established leadership channels and well trained military and mercenary units we will maintain the highest levels of readiness to combat and secure shipping lanes, making Imperium controlled space the safest place to do business.

Imperium Mission
The Imperium Fleet's overall goal is to have fun in Star Citizen. However this does not mean that we will not strive to be one of the best. At launch Imperium plans to take over an area in fringe(null-sec) space to setup our operations and expand.

Economy
A benefit of Imperium's location will allow us to be one of the richest in the game. We will have access to some of the rarest materials. This will be a trickle down effect, explorers to find the minerals, miners to extract, transports to move, and military to protect.

Military
Our military will be second to none. While we will command massive numbers, we won't be superior for that fact only. A training program is in the works and will begin with alpha.

Our fleet will be a home for any and all pilots that are like minded and drama free. One important aspect we will encourage is open divisions. While everyone will have a primary division when duty calls we plan on allowing our members to experience any and all of the game mechanics/areas.

We will offer & support the following divisions excluding piracy:
  • Merchant
  • Military
  • Exploration
  • Diplomacy
  • Intelligence
Members will have access to our private forums that include many tools for success.

LFp6ddo.pngTV8blq5.jpg
How to Join Imperium (post-RSI launch revision)
The process for becoming a full Imperium Fleet member has been streamlined. All new recruits will now follow these 3 simple steps.

1) Start by making an account on our forums (SCB is a public fansite, as well as the home base of Imperium), here:
http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/

2) Request to join on the RSI Organizations page, putting the Star Citizen Base username that you just created in step 1 in the application box:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/IMPERIUM

3) Make a post in our RSI recruitment thread to alert HR of your application: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/16594/imperium-fleet-recruitment-america-asia-europe/

Wait!
Our HR Division will process your app as soon as possible, so please be patient with them. If you don't receive a response within 72 hours, post in our RSI recruitment thread and a member of the HR team will be in touch. In the meantime, browse the excellent content available in the SCB public forum!

After you are accepted to the Fleet, you will gain the status "Recruit," can display the official Imperium Recruit signature, and take the on-boarding exam. The exam is quite easy, but is our way of making sure you are aware of some important info. Once your recruit phase ends, you will gain access to the Fleet Forum and our stellar custom Media Services.

App FAQs
What is my Star Citizen Base username?
This is the username of the account that you create on our forums (first step)

What is my RSI username?
This is your public handle here on the RSI forums (unsure? check here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/account/settings). You don't have to use your handle as your SCB username, but it might make it easier for people to know who you are in chat.

Is my Division of Interest final?
No! Feel free to put the division you find most appealing right now, but don't worry if you change your mind, you can always change divisions later. Current Primary Divisions: Exploration, Combat Ops, Trade & Industry, Diplomacy, Intelligence (internal application and additional security clearance required).

Why do I have to apply?
Our HR team vets all applicants prior to admission to the fleet. As the game is still in development, you are primarily joining our friendly community at this point -- we want to ensure Star Citizen Base stays a great place to hang out and discuss SC!

I'm waiting for HR to do something, how can I entertain myself?
Glad you asked! You could join HR at the pub, or check out some of these great Imperium-related links:
SCB Public Forums: forums.starcitizenbase.com
The Base Radio: radio.starcitizenbase.com
StarCast (independent SC talk show): www.twitch.tv/geekdomo
5akl.png
sPi0qVi.png
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    ooh, this new thread feels good. makes me want to go to www.starcitizenbase.com and join right now...
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    look at those 5 stars! :cool:
  • Pie

Posted:
    Posted:
    Looks like my kind of guild.
  • Deadman

Posted:
    Posted:
    buzbyx:

look at those 5 stars! :cool:

If anything take this as a friendly bump.

please tell me you didn't re-create your thread just to have 5-Stars, don't quote me on this but I think Star Citizen might be having a new website in not to distant future and all this might be irrelevant.

Curious, did you re-create your thread just to have 5-Stars rating..
    Rear Admiral - Pledged 11/26/2012
    Intel Core i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60 GHz, 16GB RAM, 64bit OS, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB (OC)
  • Gallitin

Posted:
    Posted:
    deadmanshotyou:

Curious, did you re-create your thread just to have 5-Stars rating..

No the old thread was created by a non-member before I could create it. Since we have new divisions and recruiting poster so I requested the old topic be locked and linked to this one.
    sPi0qVi.png
  • Nameless

Posted:
    Posted:
    So what does the "S" in I.I.S stand for? I can think of what the two Is ...

And...I like the new logos
    html>
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    I'll bet the answers can all be found at www.starcitzenbase.com Drogan :D
  • Gallitin

Posted:
    Posted:
    Buchi12:

So what does the "S" in I.I.S stand for? I can think of what the two Is ...

And...I like the new logos

Imperium Intelligence Services
    sPi0qVi.png
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    Very sharp graphics you have there. I like the new look!
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    Tannhauser, I covet you like a porshe I see driving down the road. I'm sure you are not offended by being objecitifed, which is why I felt free to do so.
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    Certainly not - as a salaried employee, I've long since given up any delusions of humanity. I am a meat popsicle.
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    dammit man you're a good soldier.
  • ConstantinValdor

Posted:
    Posted:

to bad you're already in another fleet, we can always use more good soldiers,
    we already have a lot but you can never have to many

Free bump for our friends in Imperium... Have an interesting proposal for you guys as far as starting some joint games together. I'll jump on your boards and discuss ;)
    alt=
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    e pluribus unum gentlemen. there is win-win in the air. :D
  • ArchibaldWheeler

Posted:
    Posted:
    Just stopped by to say that I really like your recruiting poster.

Very good artists yours peoples have.

Cheers.
    sc_scsigs_sc_archie.png
  • Daoed

Posted:
    Posted:

Just stopped by to say that I really like your recruiting poster.

Very good artists yours peoples have.

Cheers.

I concur. Great artwork and it looks like a great group of people.
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    Paladin, you took the words right out of my mouth. I'll go get them back at www.starcitizenbase.com :rolleyes:
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    I agree Drog. I will do my damnedest to refrain from mentioning www.starcitizenbase.com :mad:
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    starting and ending right here.
  • CAF96th

Posted:
    Posted:
    ~S~

Shameless bump :P
  • rotorax

Posted:
    Posted:
    Come on boys and girls, help us reach that 1819 milestone...Asking what? Come find out at http://www.starcitizenbase.com
    sig_rotorax_rsi.png
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    Roto, you are a treasure. and seeing your work at www.starcitizenbase.com is a huge inspiration
  • Gallitin

Posted:
    Posted:
    New recruitment art is up, great work Rotorax!

sPi0qVi.png
  • ESTannhauser

Posted:
    Posted:
    Excellent work! I very much enjoy the Art Deco style that you've chosen. Keep it up!
    TAKE TO THE STARS
  • Comrade135

Posted:
    Posted:
    great artwork
    QVpVV3u.png

• Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    I concur, comrade135. good to see you here, and, of course, at www.starcitizenbase.com
  • Byron

Banned
    Posted:
    Banned
    Posted:
    goodness, I didn't realize I already posted today.
  • DeTuc

Posted:
    Posted:
    Awesome poster :D
    51a5d48c44ca6.jpeg
  • Stax

Posted:
    Posted:
    Woa, just came from www.starcitizenbase.com to check out how we're doin over here. Good stuff!
    JjxlQ0m.png
  • Civilian

Posted:

Civilian

Posted:
    Great artwork, very impressive.