Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Operation: PAX and Awe: Do you know where your Goonrathi Gold Card is?

Iridium

Posted:
Edited: by Iridium
Posted: -
BOSTON, Mass, April 9 2014 - For those brave souls attending PAX East and the CIG DFM reveal tomorrow (4/10) Goonrathi Associates, Inc., would like you to be on the lookout for our intrepid Goonrathi representatives. You'll be able to spot them by their Official Goonrathi attire:

apqx2Up.png 

When you find one of these not so elusive creatures, and refrain from committing violence, you may receive a special gift: The GOONRATHI GOLD CARD!

6xF2zeU.png

In addition to handing out the Goonrathi Gold Card to those brave enough to handle it, our representatives will be talking about the latest project from our own Combat_Wordsmith and the second Goonrathi game launched before CIG, a special adventure: The CURSE of the BLACK PIG (aka the Trial of Gordon). 

Qmdsjld.png

You may also have a chance to get your photo taken with one TheAndersBot himself, and end up with your eternal infamy on the internet at http://instagram.com/theandersbot, and/or posted on the general Goonrathi feed at http://instagram.com/goonrathi. If you would like to meet one of the darkest most reviled denizens of the internet, and the 'verse, don't be shy and introduce yourself to our Goonrathi representatives!

If Goonrathi is given permission, The Voice of the Cosmos Radio program (VCRS) https://soundcloud.com/vcrs will be recording a segment live on-site. We're also going to be at PAX on Friday for further VCRS recording on site and connecting with devs for Star Citizen and other games, such as Enemy Starfighter. Should this happen feel free to drop by and say hello to our hosts TheAndersBot and Stalkerr, and an assortment of other Goonrathi members!

The Goonrathi would like to recognize our members who have made this memorable, exclusive event possible: Beer4theBeerGod who arranged the attire, Mashed who arranged the GGC program, TheAndersBot for his dictatorial whims that organizes this, big_fish for his artistic videos and binge drinking, and Stalkerr for his sexy sexy voice. We would also like to thank Imperium member Weyoun for his tireless commitment to the community.

Thank you, and we hope you have a safe and enjoyable experience at PAX East!

Goonrathi Associates, Inc., is a leading organization in the realms of gaming logistics, forum antagonization, and tear harvesting. Goonrathi Public Relations makes no guarantees about your personal experience when meeting one of our represenatives, and will not be held liable should one or all of them upset you intentionally or by their mere presence. When interacting with a Goonrathi Represenative please remember that they aren't nearly as afraid of you as you are of them, and may in fact laugh if you are overly awkward or excited. This is not intended as an act of intimidation or disdain: they are just very jovial people. In the event that you become so upset by a Goonrathi represenative that you begin to have an upwelling of tears we ask that you collect these tears in a sterile 20 oz. container of your choice and hand them over to the nearest Goonrathi represenative before running off and telling the internet about your harrowing experience.
Fl0jDYM.png
  • LokeeKorr

Posted:
    Posted:
    Also this

photo Avatar_Sig_zpsa581cfc8.png
  • Halfinax

Posted:
    Edited: by Halfinax
    Posted:
    Edited:
    Come and see our representatives in real life and see all of your fears incarnate, and get some nice swag to focus your hatred at.

Goonrathi Gold Cards for when you really really want to be angry, just pull it out and let the anger build.

Bk0jW1dCMAEVMrQ.png
    dhluCaq.png
  • Megabound

Posted:
    Posted:
    Man, wish I could be at PAX for this. Godspeed you glorious goon bastards.
    WvctHpl.jpg
  • Grraarrgghh

Posted:
    Posted:
    Welcome to the Benhouse.

K6oJ5Dj.gif
    Not butts
  • rogue_g

Posted:
    Posted:
    Flip Ben Lesnick the bird...

...of peace!
    CNHK59w.gif
  • mashed

Posted:
    Posted:
    Gooncards are pretty awesome. I wish everybody could have one.
    BJg4QR0.gif
  • iHeijoushin

Posted:
    Posted:
    This should be fun. I look forward to meeting your representatives before they get the chance to blow me in up in-game.
    Constellation | 350r | 325a | Starfarer | Retaliator | Cutlass | F7C-M Super Hornet
    Frontier Express: Serving the Reaches
  • Gavinvin

Posted:
    Posted:
    Come meet the goons. We're not as scary as we think we are.
    gQXtwKL.gif
  • Starracer

Posted:
    Posted:
    I hope the AndersBot makes it through airport security.

Have fun at PAX goonsirs!
    READ THIS

LAMP - You will be enlightened!

• Tarquinn

Posted:
    Posted:
    Let's get this party started!

INgtu0o.gifTp8bPSO.gifnUYhHJm.gif

sig_zps106aa1e1.png

• CSPshala

Posted:
    Posted:
    Be aware: Standing operational orders dictate that all Goonrathi members will most likely be as drunk as possible to deal with the sight of fedoras.
    güne
  • Grraarrgghh

Posted:
    Edited: by Grraarrgghh
    Posted:
    Edited:
    A friendly reminder to PAX-goers, if you are wearing:

A fedora
    A trilby
    A bowler
    Transitions
    A 20% Cooler shirt
    Cat ears
    A tail
    A neckbeard
    A costume that is far too small for you
    A trenchcoat or duster
    Goggles
    An outfit with gears and brass fittings glued to it
    Fingerless gloves

you will likely have your picture taken for the internet.
    Not butts
  • Stalker

Posted:
    Posted:
    I left my trilby at home, even though my wife encouraged me to wear it.

I will be boarding a train up to Boston in t-2 hours. @goonrathi will be lighting up with images of the journey, via the Instagrams.
    BCPNcub.png
  • Beer

Posted:
    Posted:
    Greetings from Boston. Look for the tallest guy in the room wearing a red polo. That's me.
    GOONS RUIN EVERYTHING
  • Goredema

Posted:
    Posted:
    I wonder if Ben will bring the banhammer with him and actually try to Thor you out of the event. If you could Instagram a picture of the actual indention in your flesh from the head of the hammer, that would be ideal. And use a good filter! Make it look classy.

Keep us updated! #lemmetakeagoonie

e4a7Vld.png

• Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    And we're back!

I'm happy to report that our agents have arrived in Boston and are gathering in preparation for the DARK CEREMONY, by which we mean their meet and greet with you, the public! Keep an eye out for those red polo shirts and don't miss out on your chance to lovingly cradle to your bosom a piece of gaming history in the making: the GOONRATHI GOLD CARD!

I'm assured they look forward to seeing you there!
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • Halfinax

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    *Goonrathi Corps Diplomatique, and its parent organization Goonrathi Public Relations, make no guarntees that any of their agents will in fact "look forward to seeing you there!"
    dhluCaq.png
  • Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    BOSTON, our representatives are IN YOU.

http://instagram.com/p/mnw5sECcM9/
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • Bastard

Posted:
    Posted:
    There better be booze at this thing.
    alnPni6.jpg
  • rogue_g

Posted:
    Edited: by rogue_g
    Posted:
    Edited:
    [hide]

There better be booze at this thing.

http://instagram.com/p/mn6GZnCcLs/

Goonrathi Handbook Chapter 10 Page 185, subsection 2: "Never not pre-drink."
    CNHK59w.gif
  • Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    Erin Roberts and Eric "Wingman" Peterson have their Goonrathi Gold Cards!

WILL YOU?!

http://instagram.com/p/moCqgficKO/
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • Kog

Posted:
    Posted:
    Too blur
  • Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    Give 'em a break, they've been drinking, of course it's blurry. =(
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • rogue_g

Posted:
    Posted:
    What, did you imbed the camera behind their eyes and what we're seeing is not shaky-hands, but in fact beer-goggles?
    CNHK59w.gif
  • Abraxas23

Posted:
    Posted:
    i did not receive a card

but then i did not request one and i am not going to pax anyway so
    uRbMPIO.jpg
  • Loonie

Posted:
    Posted:
    Wish I could be part of this, but alas others will simply have to do the goonspotting for me this time around. :(
    Pls notice me, senspai!
    TheExchange.Pirate.sc.png
  • Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

What, did you imbed the camera behind their eyes and what we're seeing is not shaky-hands, but in fact beer-goggles?

Well I mean one of them IS a robot.
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • Iridium

Posted:
    Posted:
    Uh oh! One of our intrepid representatives is already out of cards!

http://instagram.com/p/moT41DCcFx/

Better mob the others to get one while you can! (pls no violence, we are a peaceful people)
    Fl0jDYM.png
  • Halfinax

Posted:
    Posted:
    Edited:
    *Goonrathi Public Relations, and its daughter organization Goonrathi Diplomatique would like to let you know that Goonrathi Gold Cards are offered on a "while supplies last" availability. No vouchers, rainchecks, or alternate gifts will be offered when supplies run out.
    dhluCaq.png
  • Chrono-jam

Posted:
    Posted:
    [hide]

Uh oh! One of our intrepid representatives is already out of cards!

http://instagram.com/p/moT41DCcFx/

Better mob the others to get one while you can! (pls no violence, we are a peaceful people)

I am not a man of regrets, but unfortunately I was not able to go to Boston for this. We need reinforcements, clearly!
    Goonrathi